- Identifying and preparing suitable ingredients
- Maximising the impact of flavour, aroma, and nutrition
- Applying simple plating and presentation methods
All of the modules are designed to contain approximately 30 minutes of high quality content plus a self assessment check which could take another 10 to 15 minutes.
The cost per module is free.
These online training modules are designed to provide important practical skills that will help cooks and chefs provide wholesome, tasty foods for older Australians. On successfully completing each module you will receive:
- MBF certificate
- PDF download of key learning
- MBF recipes presented in each module
- Enrolment in the MBF Community Forum which encourages sharing of knowledge, answers to questions and access to experts
- Ongoing access to recipes, newsletters and access to Maggie's expertise
Yes, once you have registered for a module you will be able to complete it at any time.
After completion, you will gain access to the MBF Community Forum, a place where you'll have the chance to ask any questions you might have and gain access to ongoing recipes created by the Maggie Beer team and expert chefs.
Once you've completed the course, you'll gain access to the MBF Community Forum where you'll be able to ask any outstanding questions to experts.
You will have access to the module PDFs and by enrolling in the MBF Community Forum, ongoing access to recipes, newsletters and Maggie's expertise.